Product: All versions of HOMER Pro
If you are using HOMER Pro and have been encountering bugs/crashes/error messages, then this article is for you. The software team needs more than just your homer file to debug the cause of your bug/error/crash. They need access to information happening on your PC at the time of the crash/bug. The fastest way to send this information across is to do an "Upload".
Below are the steps to do an Upload:
1. Open Homer Pro
2. Retrace the steps you took to arrive at that crash/error message. So if you got an error message while trying to copy an item in the library, then go to Library, Click Copy on an item.
3. Once you have the error message pop up, click OK.
4. Then navigate to Help->About
5. You will get a pop up which will have an "Upload" button. Click the Upload button.
Below is a screenshot of where you will find the upload button:
6. Once you have hit Upload, you will get a pop-up message mentioning the Upload Key. Take a screenshot and send this to the support team member you have been talking to.